View Single Post
Old 15-04-2021, 11:06   #12
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: RIP Nikki Grahame (38)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
And it's all so false isn't it, telling people how wonderful a product is when they've probably never used it in their life.

I believe the standards agency? have now insisted on the inclusion of things like 'part of a paid promotion' or 'sponsored by' etc . . . not that it makes much difference to those who blindly follow them.
Influencers have it great though don't they. Get 50K plus followers of YouTube and whatever you are promoting you get hordes of it free. Look at all these Mobile Phone reviewers, all they do is read a spec sheet and say if they like the camera or not and play a game and they get nearly every new phone thrown at them ( yeah I am jealous I do not have the charisma to pull it off )

And that pewdipie or what ever worth millions and I really do not get why
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote