Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 21:13   #5925
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Not everyone would count that as a better quality of life.

Also, you omitted the extra time with your spouse or partner.

jfman - are you being serious or mischievous?
There's plenty of positives about working from home, which considering the economy has been running on the backs of key workers and those working from home for the last 15 months I doubt many wish to return to 2019 ways of working to prop up rents for property developers.

Extra time with a spouse or partner might be a benefit to some. For others absence makes the heart grow fonder.

I've never seen so many extensions or conservatories getting thrown up where I live as people adjust to the new normal.

If anyone is in the market for a bean to cup coffee machine I recommend the Krups EA817040. Had it for a while now and Amazon have just knocked £200 off it.

Last edited by jfman; 16-06-2021 at 21:20.