Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 17:00   #5915
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbxx View Post
I found this - https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...71v1.full-text which is a study into vaccine takeup in health and social care workers in the UK. It lists a number of potential reasons for poor takeup with certain groups and suggests ways to improve this. (note preprint article, not peer reviwed yet)

Side effects was the most common reason, followed by lack of long term research (we'll call this the 'Papa Smurf effect') The effectiveness and lack of concern about COVID follow.
These were the aspects that worried me, too, but I went along with it in the end for everyone’s benefit and to get rid of the restrictions.

I’d expect better from NHS staff and employees in care homes who have refused the vaccine. Do they actually care about the people they are looking after at all?