View Single Post
Old 30-09-2015, 09:43   #5
ffan4540
Inactive

ffan4540 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Probs with my freesat-signal lock failed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
First of all ... If you have bought a new TV, what prompted you to re-tune the Freesat box? You should have just been able to unplug the old TV and then plug in the new one without altering anything else. Did something else change as well?
Hi Chris,

I thought I should have re-tuned the Freesat box. I have unplugged and plugged in. Since I noticed the LNB cable seemed broken to me I have replaced it with a new one (same model just longer) which I have plugged in exactly the way I have plugged the previous one. Other than that no other changes. The LNB cable is a dual one as in the past. One part is (socket ) is plugged in TV and the other part in SAT 1 exactly in the past. Any idea of the problem?

Kind Regards
FAUSTA

---------- Post added at 09:43 ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcimedes View Post
I just tried my old freesat box and it worked perfectly on my TV. Why have you got HDMI and Scart connected to the box? You did get satellite aerial screwed in fully did you?
Hi Arcimedes,
Many thanks for this reply.
When I bought the previous TV, according to the freesat scheme I found in the TV box I had to plug both scart and HDMI. Yes I did get satellite aerial screwed in fully by using some connectors when I bought my previous TV. I do not really understand why if it worked before it does not work now.

Hope this will help. Please let me know what it is your opinion.

Kind Regards
ffan4540
ffan4540 is offline   Reply With Quote