View Single Post
Old 19-01-2013, 20:36   #363
hedgie
cf.geek

Services: Phone, 360 + two mini boxes, Hub 5.
hedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of lighthedgie is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Had pretty good service over the last ten months. Just wish they had a policy of automatically putting you on the best deal.

I had a niggling TiVO problem which went on for about two months. Once they had tried twice to fix it I was passed to the regional service manager, me gave me his mobile number and appointments were made directly with very small time windows which was a big help to me. Once that fault was fixed the only other dealing I had was to do a second box install which went well. The engineer even set the remote to work the volume on my TV without being asked. All in all a good example.

I had one billing query when I realised my current package was more expensive than current ones, this was around summer when the double speed hit my area. In one phone call to what I think was the Scottish Call centre, certainly a Socttish agent, this was recognised and resolved with no hassle at all.

The only issue I had was them not acknowledging I was a long serving loyal customer. Due to a divorce my ex wife kept the "old" account. I couldnt get any credit for this and they wouldn't give the package I used to be on. I have had cable since the Nynex, Analogue Jerrold days,,,

All in all, pretty happy. My 60Mb connection runs two Xbox's a tablet and two laptops, streams HD well for me it just works

hedgie is offline   Reply With Quote