View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 12:10   #391
Inactive Digital
cf.addict

Services: VM broadband, Stream, phone. Sky Q
Inactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to beholdInactive Digital is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
"ITV will maintain the LittleBe pre-school segment on ITVBe and will offer some children’s content in the early mornings on ITV2 from September with strong cross promotion to ITVX."

I'd imagine some Kids content will remain on main ITV channel for its PSB obligations. Tends to be weekend mornings at the moment, I think.
It's the end of a 40 year era for CITV. It makes sense now why CITV didn't get a refresh along with the other channels last year.

This decision doesn't surprise me. My 7yo never watches the broadcast kids channels. It's streaming all the way so she can binge whatever she finds that she likes.