View Single Post
Old 29-10-2022, 07:51   #182
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Rishi Sunak is Prime Minister

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I actually agree somewhat, brexit was never about Indian's, yes being sick of people coming over here and doing the jobs we don't want to and filling huge swathes of the workforce was part of it but considering migration here from nationals outside the EU was greater than those from it in the years running up to the vote you'd have thought that'd gain traction somewhere, plus of course it's quite hard to be racist when the people you're attacking are of the same ethnicity, unless we're really disappearing down the rabbit hole of far right untermenschen, which I don't think we are and the vast majority of brexit voters would be disgusted to be associated with that kind of thing
Quite right.

---------- Post added at 07:51 ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianch99 View Post
You need to get out of Wokingham and Waitrose and see the world how it really is. Your one-dimensional Brexit world view needs changing, the reality is far more complex that you would like it to be. The causes & reasons behind how people voted are many and varied. Like it or not, racism and xenophobia are part of that equation. You need to accept that.<SNIP>
Maybe - but you led on racism; you promoted that notion.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote