View Single Post
Old 04-06-2021, 21:40   #9
idi banashapan
step on my trip

idi banashapan has a nice shiny star
idi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny staridi banashapan has a nice shiny star
Re: I'm sick of the sight of pizzas!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymouse View Post
HND Computer Studies, BSc. (Hons) Computing with Mathematics, and several others. Unfortunately most of my knowledge is admittedly out of date, since I acquired these qualifications in the '90s; the most recent IT qualification is the post-grad course I did in 1997.

I just meant that people with degree-level qualifications should have more opportunities for jobs where they'll actually be able to put those qualifications to good use. You don't need a degree to work in a warehouse.

I will admit I don't actually know what else I could do. I just want a job which is worthwhile, where I feel I'm actually achieving something. Is that really too much to ask?
if you don't mind me asking, what have you been doing as employment between 1997 and now? How did you end up moving pizza boxes if you're trained in IT / mathematics?