View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 20:46   #800
zing_deleted

Re: Toddler 'abducted' during holiday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
No it is not because I want to. You, nor nobody else knows what 'I want' so don't make silly assumptions about what I desire. I will tell you why this thread should be closed and it is going to be closed if people don't bring up new points. (Bit late for this but there is always room for fresh debate).

It is because it is going round in pointless circles. Need I remind people of the terms of use of this site and in particular:-

We may, for content management purposes, close a thread. This would usually be because the discussion in the thread is not moving along, users are not covering new points, or that the discussion is going around in circles.

Our terms of use are not negotiable, so some of you should not be telling me or arguing with me, what the team can and cannot do. If some of you continue to tell me or any other team member, what we can or cannot do - I shall start to suspend accounts.
Also may I add at no point did I tell you what your allowed to do or not. I simply said closing this thread would be unjustified you appear to have justified why you would close it and therefore I stand corrected