Thread: Streaming Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 10:29   #41
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
Sweet, i like all these deals they do, i get Netflix for £3 through Sky. It is very cunning because they need to incentivise and encourage people to stay with them. They must be cacking their pants at the number of streaming services popping up and the increased competition given that they are the most expensive out of all of them.

I see it likely that as asset owners want to split off and run their own subscriptions they will find the base (of paying) customers dwindle and the cost of maintaining subscriptions will get higher. As that happens there will be more deals with the "broadcasters" to merge subscriptions and asset access. But this really isn't the point of this topic other than if it's on some other, new service costing more, I won't be bothering.