View Single Post
Old 26-05-2023, 20:39   #2102
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Ok I feel I have to make a point here

Richard clearly has issues of some sort or another. I see possible symptoms of a few mental health issues of some sort or another (sorry Richard if I am wrong but you do display symptoms) I also know he winds a number of forum members here and some of them respond with comments I personally as some who does suffer from mental health issues as seriously distasteful and sometime discriminatory.

When I first arrives here I did not know Richard and responses to some of his posts triggered me massively and put a huge chip on my shoulder which I directed here and elsewhere those who I saw to be discriminating against Richard and mental health as a whole. Almost to the point of getting banned.

I am not pointing any fingers here just saying it how I saw it and see it and I almost triggered today due to my anxiety and my feelings on the subject. Imagine how that will look to others who may be browsing or looking to join? they come and see posts like this see like I did posts that could be taken as discrimination how will they feel?

Also look at the subject and what the government are looking to do. Imagine for one minute this site gets reported and no matter how innocent the intent is misconstrued (which is very easy in text) and some sort of action is taken.

I am not asking for miracles all I am asking is if Richard (or me) winds you up understand it could be because of his (or mine) mental health. I have come a long way (imo) since I joined and I bite my tongue as it were which is very hard as part of my condition is I tend to go off on one. If I can do it so can you
I’ve been here a long time. 20 years!

Nobody “really” knows anybody on here (apart from a small minority, of which I’m not). After being on here and interacting with posters you get to feel who is genuine and who is not.

I personally have never been 100% certain Richard is genuine, I’m 50/50 on whether he’s genuine or just obnoxious. Probably 40/60.