View Single Post
Old 25-11-2022, 11:12   #22
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Latest black Friday offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
Hmm needs registration, seems a bit overkill for a price tracker, why everyone wants you to register these days ,cant people provide something for nothing anymore?

The two bits in bold conflict with each other.

Also it seems to just monitor over time rather than checking historical data? So I have to manually add products ahead of time?

"Hi there!

You are not logged in. Either log in with your username and password or use the link provided the first time you have set up a tracking request.

Keepa can monitor any Amazon product for you and send you an alert once the price drops. We will notify you via email, Web Push, Telegram or RSS. No registration required"
There is a free version of camelcamelcamel I just set up an email account which forwards the ccc emails to my main account. I use Keepa to see a chart of price changes on items I am thinking of buying anywhere.