View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 14:35   #10
45rpm
45RPM

45rpm has a spectacular aura about them45rpm has a spectacular aura about them45rpm has a spectacular aura about them45rpm has a spectacular aura about them
Re: Virgin Media Community Forum

UPDATE
Brilliant news: there is a good samaritan from cableforum that has managed to get me unbanned on VM's official forum.

---------- Post added at 14:25 ---------- Previous post was at 14:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post

P.S never ever really on only using an ISP email you're asking for trouble in the future! Get a Gmail or Outlook.
Absolutely SnoopZ, when I signed up with Virgin, I readily utilized several free email accounts. In fairness, they are decent emails with a good search facility and tones of space.

However, as I am sure you all know, when I move to another provider they only give you 3-month to switch.

VM would argue it's detailed in the small print. My view, is that it inhibits competition and the regulator should not allow it.

---------- Post added at 14:35 ---------- Previous post was at 14:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
@45rpm if you want I could mention you on that thread and direct them here (assuming cross referencing forums is allowed?)
Great offer Dave, yes I would gladly have accepted your offer but as above - I am back on
now.
45rpm is offline   Reply With Quote