Thread: 1000M Rollout of the HUB5
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2022, 08:25   #173
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone
Re: Rollout of the HUB5

Quote:
Originally Posted by humey View Post
I would not call that a winning ticket as the HUB5 so far has been a bit of a mess for many of the unwilling guineapigs who got the invite not knowing they were basically beta testers.
I agree, my hub 5 was great for a whole 4 months before it committed suicide, oh and the Wi-Fi was just as shit as hub 1, 2, 3 & 4 was (granted some of that will vary on your size of house/sort of construction)

Still perhaps it's better now.
techguyone is offline   Reply With Quote