View Single Post
Old 24-08-2022, 13:28   #485
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Classic Hits moves to Ch88 and reduces to 4am-7am hours.

I thought Freeview rules meant new (to DTT) channels had to have a minimum of 6 hours a day broadcast and listed on EPG, so clearly I misunderstood or there's some way to wiggle out of it. Maybe they bought some other service's history, so to speak, and got the legacy inheritance attached to it.

I've worked out what's happened. They've bought Country Music Entertainment's EPG position and space on the Manchester multiplex. Hence the full service Classic Hits MCR that's now on the old Ch91 position.

Earthx TV launches on Ch 79 at 7pm on 25th August. It's apparently taking the remaining COM6 slot.

I can't see this lasting long. A least it's something different.

Seems to have done a deal with Now Music. Now90s now is now on Ch87.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote