View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 16:05   #476
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

I have seen reports that Classic Hits (1am to 7am*) is Timeshare with Quest Red +1 (7am to 1am*) on Freeview COM6.

*Rumour broadcasting times.

My TV says Classic Hits "will be back at 1am".

If true on Reports Freeview still got TWO SLOTS up for up for grabs - An 23 hour one on COM6^ and a 24 hour one on SDN/COM4.

^Information on a COM6 slot may change when Freeview how PBS America is broadcasting their extra hour from - When will Babestation start tomorrow night?

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 14:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
The CBS Justice closure slate reads as follows

"CBS Justice has now closed.
Continue watching more of your favourite shows from out sister channels CBS Reality on channel 67, Legend on channel 41, and RealityXtra on channel 68.
Thank you for watching
."

If there's anything to read into this, it's that it can be noted that CBS Reality is still called a sister channel, despite it keeping the CBS branding. So if Viacom CBS and AMC are ending their joint venture and splitting the assets, they haven't yet. Or the employee who wrote the slate still feels they are part of the family. ;-)
I feel Paramount have sold their share in a channels you have listed to AMC but by a look of things AMC has cut a cost of broadcasting on Freeview by selling their slots on COM6 to That's TV UK and a yet unname broadcaster and moving RealityXtra to local Mux.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 30-06-2022 at 16:34.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote