View Single Post
Old 29-06-2022, 15:21   #468
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Yeah, I was still catching up when I posted that. :-)

Looks like Quest Red +1 is using the RT slot (i.e. the only currently empty COM6 slot) and That's TV UK is only showing a slate on devices it's new to, as it's waiting for the vacancies created by tomorrow's closures.

BBC, Together and That's TV UK all showing slates in new locations and continuing to broadcast on COM7.
I did not know that "That's TV UK" was not broadcasting today on COM6.

So it maybe is waiting for CBS Drama to move to local Mux tomorrow.

But COM4 (Craft Extra old slot) will still be up for grabs after tomorrow.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote