View Single Post
Old 30-05-2014, 18:06   #231
MrIca
Inactive

MrIca is on a distinguished roadMrIca is on a distinguished road
Re: mj Quinn bt openreach engineers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacker View Post
The funny thing is half of us are better then .bt if your willing to try the guys will help you not sending job back cause you won't climb the pole it's silly, half can't even prove a pair right and wonder by there a fault after all the work done, you just got to learn, i was asked today if i wanted to join .bt , MJQ are the boys if your not willing to work don't expect help, it's dead simple, people won't help there been like what i got a pair back first time, after 4 engineer already when to the job, it's when people don't think it's all start. It's very rare that you would not get a pair back pcp, there even, even if you got a dropwire up there it's don't mean that it's a clear pair could have loop fault on its, you would know with a hawk within 2 min, i get time and time again to go and have a look at a job cause someone Cle it's. And within half hour I've got a pair back, how many go though the pit 5 % i get that some people just think they know it's but it's damm silly cause you think an extra half hour you would get its there time,and learning the pairs, remember some area it's better to work from the pcp to the pole, have a look at the range of d side look what your d side doing see if it's going back to the pole you could find its at the bottom, there been some mad cable jointing I've put tones on from pcp and seen its at the pit on double whites , reds , all sorts, and you got to tried causes like the old boys say experience counts.
Regards
Jacked
I can't understand most of this , put some paragraphs in and proper sentences. It would help a great deal.

I think you're seriously saying you'd rather work for a Mickey Mouse company like Quinn's over BT. I'm sorry but I can't see the logic in that. You will find it easier to do your job than BT Engineers as the BT engineers get the actual difficult jobs that require underground work, and proving lines for you guys to work on. I'd much rather do repairs for OR than do installs all day....boooooooring.
MrIca is offline   Reply With Quote