View Single Post
Old 11-02-2007, 15:23   #102
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pooper View Post
Haven't got round to playing Extraction Point yet. I got really bored with FEAR.. endlessly wading through enemies in those offices... zzzzzz. Is is worth playing through?

Fahrenheit is a good game btw
See I really liked fear - thought it had a really good atmosphere - the AI was really good and so on.
Also I think as it was the first game I played after I had installed the fatal1ty card, and was using it with surround sound headphones - so the game became even more creepy...

extraction point is much the same think, spook noises, and so on - if you didn't like fear you probably won't like extraction point - though it is a far shorter game
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote