View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 17:48   #7
savvychels
cf.geek

Services: VIP120 w/ TiVo x2
savvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpacksavvychels has a very nice sixpack
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Haven't voted yet. Mine would have to be somewhere between Generally OK and Excellent, but I think that's because they were excessively busy today with the rollout.

Called to subscribe to V+ and was told it would be a 5 minute wait (by the automated service). Answered in 2 mintues, but told it was the wrong department and put me through elsewhere. Picked up in about 2 minutes, bu told it was the wrong department again. On hold another 20 minutes (automated voice said 10) so wasn't happy with the wait, however was extremely pleased with the service once I got through. At that point the agent knew exactly what I was needing, went through all the things with me, recommended the best package for my usage (and very little difference in price) and told me about some of the new things. I have an app't next week for the install and am only paying £11 a month more than already for TONS more services.

Am reserving my vote to see how it goes over the next few weeks, but overall once I got through it was excellent.
savvychels is offline   Reply With Quote