View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 20:41   #30
chardy100
Inactive

chardy100 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: problem with LW055 Sweex Wireless Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by i02fesea View Post
I have this router sweex LW055 and I have fixed all this problem with the new firmware apr-m14h-v1158en.lfi from the website http://alonline.eu/. It is a different model, but use the same firmware and this fix all the problems with the WAN connection, so you don't need to use any trick for the configuration. I hope that this help to all the people that have problems. Good luck
My first post on here. I did my usual impulsive trick & bought a sweex Lw055 and only researched it AFTER it started to be problematic. I should have checked in here first. Anyway, I have had similar probs to you guys, it worked for a while then stopped connecting. I took the above advice and installed the above firmware (with some trepidation, cos the installation instructions for the firmware tell you to make sure that the 'edition info' matches the code on their diagram, or you will render the router unusable - and it didn't completely match!) but it seems to have fixed it. PC & netbook both working flawlessly. Thanks for the advice.
chardy100 is offline   Reply With Quote