View Single Post
Old 18-07-2022, 09:33   #5869
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: What have you just bought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
There is an app that I use called Write on PDF. It let's you use the pen to write and scribble on PDFs.

The aspect does take some getting used to but it's great once you do. Video content usually looks great.

If the crashes are on the S2 then it's possible it's a combination of older apps or newer apps and the older version of the OS that's on the S2.
Been trying various apps.
Samsung's own app is nice, has a scribble to text but save as file -> PDF -> change storage to SD -> crash.

WriteonPDF is a bit clunky especially opening a file as it seems just to list all the PDF's scattered all over the device. I can't browse to a single directory.

One terrible thing with the S8+ is the battery life is terrible. Yes the screen is a bit bigger than the S2 but the latter battery lasts much longer. I'm not running huge battery hog apps on either.