View Single Post
Old 24-11-2011, 15:38   #59
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Freeview (2011).

Freeview news update.

Television X to close next week?
My Freeview TV set cant pick up any listings for TV X for next Thursday at 11pm but I can pick up listings for the rest of the channels on Freeview up to 11.59pm that night.

So is Television X set to close next Wednesday night at 3am on Freeview Channel 93?

Top up TV gives GOLD and Home new broadcasting hours.

Top up TV has confirmed that from December 6th G.O.L.D. will be on air from 11am to 2pm Monday to Thursday and between 12pm and 2pm on Friday, while Home will now be on between 11am and 12pm every Friday.

This is to make room for Channel 5 +1 to launch on Freeview channel 44 (from December 6th).

G.O.L.D. is broadcasting from 6pm till 11pm EVERY DAY right now on Freeview Channel 17.
Home is broadcasting from 10am till 11am EVERY DAY right now on Freeview Channel 26.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info