View Single Post
Old 29-05-2023, 11:23   #5146
Ms NTL
cf.geek

Ms NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of societyMs NTL is a pillar of society
Re: Britain outside the EU

Explain this to me. I found a cheap ticket with Lufthansa, London to Seoul with a stopover in Germany (Munich (?), Frankfurt (?) --I cannot remember). When I tried to buy it, the stopover came with a "*": you have to pick up your luggage, pass passport/customs exit and re-check in.

But UK ain't in EU, I should land in an "international transit" area. Should we demand to kick us out of the EU properly?

I booked the flight with Asiana, lots of fresh air, they fly with the doors open.....

Last edited by Ms NTL; 29-05-2023 at 12:28.
Ms NTL is online now   Reply With Quote