View Single Post
Old 10-01-2024, 20:49   #761
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It isn’t as quick as flipping channels but if you have a TV that handles apps well it is perfectly functional once you get used to it. We have a BT Halo internet connection so if the fibre goes down the 4G backup cuts in automatically. To the best of my knowledge that has never happened, although the fibre modem router and the 4G receiver are hiding under the stairs so I’d probably take a while to notice.

We have never really been multi-channel TV fans in our house and find everything we need on the main public service broadcasters, whose apps all give easy access to their broadcast stream, and the main streaming services.
Have used streaming a lot in the last week and yes it works but it is a pain to use, needs work . Of the few I used itv x is the worse. Netflix the best but that just a old man's opinion