View Single Post
Old 28-09-2021, 02:44   #25
Paul
Dr Pepper Addict
Cable Forum Team

Services: Flextel SIP : Sky Mobile : Sky Q TV : VM BB (1000 Mbps) : Aquiss FTTP (330 Mbps)
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Paul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered starsPaul is seeing silvered stars
Re: Anyone ordered the new iphone

All my family (except me) have apple (iPhones, iPad).

When they first got smart phones (iPhone 4), apple was by far the most well known and decent choice, its what they are used to, and have stuck with ever since.

I got an android tablet in 2013, and a number of android tv boxes over the years, its what Im used to, so I have stuck with it.

---------- Post added at 02:44 ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
The EU are telling Apple they have to use USB C charging in future
Ah, the good old EU, still handing out its 'do as we tell you' directives.
I happen to think its dumb that apple dont use the usb standard, but I dont think its the EUs place to try and force them.
It wont save customers money at all, apple will obviously charge more for EU models as they have to add a usb port - far more than the cost of a lightning cable.

Baby, I was born this way.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote