View Single Post
Old 24-05-2007, 12:53   #2341
sherer
Inactive

sherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of societysherer is a pillar of society
Re: Football Talk 2006/2007 Season

i read some comments from a Liverpool fan yesterday saying that AC shouldn't be in the comp as they didn't win the league the year before.. bit neither did Liverpool and they haven't won the league since about 89 or 90 i think

shows how fickle these fans are

in motor racing I don't just support the English drivers and loads of other sports i just follow who I like rather than a local or nation person

lets face it football clubs are no longer the focal point of a local community like they used to be