View Single Post
Old 22-11-2012, 22:30   #14
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Tried to use DD-WRT on my WRT610N =(bricked)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
You can drop it off after 4.00pm tomorrow if that helps. It should be ready for Saturday then.
Sounds like a plan Sirius, I finish work at 4pm so shortly after that ok ?, traffic dependant of course

---------- Post added at 22:30 ---------- Previous post was at 22:17 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Then it's not really bricked. Can you ping it, and what sort of packet loss do you get? What build did you use?

Apparently that model is one of the easiest to fix, assuming you have the "management mode" thing. Just like the DIR-615, it's virtually impossible to brick
Hay up qas, Ive put it all away now, when I was lucky enough to get into the gui, everything seemed fine, I could access all the settings etc, but after a few minutes it would just lock up, stop responding and then I couldnt log in anymore untill numerous reboots later, and only then after I had taken the ethernet cable out of the LAN port for a few seconds and stuck it in the WAN port then back again,,,,,,,

In terms of build if you look at my initial post it's shows which build I used (I should have took a screenshot of when it was working).

I never thought of pinging it, the thought never crossed my mind
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote