View Single Post
Old 22-11-2012, 21:02   #12
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Tried to use DD-WRT on my WRT610N =(bricked)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pabscars View Post
I can kind of get it running, if I reboot everything and then log into the router, it will sometimes let me in.

Once in it asks me to change the username and password, then it may or may not let me into the dd-wrt gui, I thought I'd cracked it but it doesnt retain any of the info I put in.

If I reboot again and manage to get in again, it's back at the beginning again, so I take it its only partially bricked for now at least
You can drop it off after 4.00pm tomorrow if that helps. It should be ready for Saturday then.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote