View Single Post
Old 22-11-2012, 20:53   #11
pabscars
Inactive

Services: TiVo, 75 Smeg Broadband
pabscars has reached the bronze age
pabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze agepabscars has reached the bronze age
Re: Tried to use DD-WRT on my WRT610N =(bricked)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Thats what i will install after i get it up and running
I can kind of get it running, if I reboot everything and then log into the router, it will sometimes let me in.

Once in it asks me to change the username and password, then it may or may not let me into the dd-wrt gui, I thought I'd cracked it but it doesnt retain any of the info I put in.

If I reboot again and manage to get in again, it's back at the beginning again, so I take it its only partially bricked for now at least
pabscars is offline   Reply With Quote