Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2021, 20:53   #7518
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Jet 2, the return flight may be a different experience.
But it wasn’t, I once again took of my mask as soon as sat down, and didn’t put it back on until I got off.

A great 5 days of golf, beer and sun. The weather was amazing and whilst there, the Covid hazard level the Canaries was reduced to level 1……low. No restrictions that I saw.

Was in the Dubliner Irish bar/club until 04:00 on Friday, lots of drinking and dancing, no masks.

Even bumped into Ricky Hatton.

Speaking to restaurant owner and he said that a month ago they were at about 40% normal trade, this week they were at 80% and expect for Oct half term to be back to 100%.

Also a friend that lives in Portugal has said that they have dropped the need for any extra checks or requirements to enter there.

Do you hear that? That is the sound of normality returning.