View Single Post
Old 24-08-2022, 21:49   #4201
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well, as Boris is no longer to be PM, what do you expect?

I still support Johnson as do many Conservatives, because I think that his vision for the future and his achievements to date are far more important than when he chose to eat his birthday cake.

For what it’s worth, I often ate in the office. Nothing strange about that!
- Ambushed by birthday cake (In English: I broke my own rules that I asked everyone to follow)
- Ambushed by energy prices (In English: I presided over a regime that closed power stations without replacing them, leaving the UK heavily vulnerable to geopolitical disturbances.)
- Ambushed by pinching allegations about a whip (In English: I was warned twice about Chris Pincher but ignored it as he's a mate and mates before country and Party, right?)