View Single Post
Old 11-06-2014, 16:42   #8
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: Minutes for data allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Because I would still be wanting to pay the same per month, just adjust my allowances to suit my needs. Not looking to get a reduction in price, just want to swap minutes for data. Think I need to call them, will do when I am more with it.
I know this sucks, but I suspect the way they look at it is this. If you don't use your minutes, you lose. It doesn't cost them anything. In fact, because you are paying for something you aren't using, it's making them profit. But, they run the risk of losing your custom.

If they allow you to swap minutes for data, it's going to cost them money, as you will be using the network and not paying any extra for it.

You are, of course, welcome to give them a call and I hope you get the result you want, but please bear in mind that Ben knows his stuff when it comes to Virgin, so you may not get the result you want.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote