View Single Post
Old 29-12-2004, 13:41   #49
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: No Wireless Networks were found in range

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisauk
I have followed the installation instruction but I have changed the wireless security to WEP and entered a WEP key. Is there anything else I should do?
Hi Lisa,

Glad that your connetion problems seem to be sorted. As long as you've added the WEP key there isn't much else you should need to worry about.
If your router allows it you could limit access to it to the two machines that you are using, that would prevent anybody else from accessing the router.

Look for a setting that allows you to limit access to certain MAC addresses. If you have any problems let us know.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

Raist.
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote