View Single Post
Old 11-12-2021, 12:57   #16
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Refund of my PAYG Virgin Mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I guess it's for the amount on the SIM it may not be much for some people but why should VM gain £millions from unused credit they should be forced to refund everyone.
How would they know who to refund to?

Quote:
What do I do if I still have Credit on my Pay As You Go sim card?

No problem. Use up your credit before our Pay As You Go service ends, or request a refund for any leftover credit by registering your details with us at Your Account, then calling 789.
https://www.virginmedia.com/help/vir...as-you-closing
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote