View Single Post
Old 26-05-2021, 18:56   #15
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Firefox new (sh) rework

I was surprised when they said they were giving it a major overhaul as it doesn't seem that long since they ripped the previous innards out and replaced them with Quantum which sped up everything immensely. So I was assuming it was mostly a User Interface change rather than under pinnings.

Just noticed today they'd removed the Screenshot function from the "..." menu. Fortunately I discovered in a blog (not Mozilla's) that the function was hidden and a button for it could be added to the interface from the toolbar button settings.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote