Old 29-03-2008, 12:05   #47
raefil
cf.addict

raefil is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Mobile min/texts 300/300 no rollover from 28 april 08

Quote:
Originally Posted by raefil View Post
Copy of email sent to them.

It seems that you are intent on losing customers by changing the terms of many peoples contracts. Im sure that hidden somewhere amongst the terms and conditions you are entitled to do it but it is very unprofessional the way you have gone about informing customers. I along with many others will be seeking another provider.

Thank you

I will be considering my future with virgin altogethr if this is the unprofessional manner in which they treat their customers.
The reply I got to the above email:

Hi there,

Thanks for your email to Virgin Mobile about carry over on your current package.

We can understand that you feel upset about being contacted about our recent change to our 300/300 package for Virgin Media customers.

We can confirm that from Monday 28 April, we'll be removing all minute and text rollover for existing customers on our Virgin Media deal for £10 a month on 300 minutes and texts.

This means any remaining minutes or texts that you haven't used by the bundle renewal date will be lost. Your core 300/300 for £10 tariff is still market beating, even after we have removed rollover.

We're sorry to hear that you're not happy by this change but there is also some new good news! You will see a drop in the amount it costs to surf the net on your mobile phone when in the UK. From Monday 23 June, it will only cost £2 per MB when in the UK (a huge drop from its current cost of £5 per MB). Please note that the cost of using WAP while roaming will remain at £5 per MB.

300/300 customers will continue to enjoy free voicemail, Crave benefits and 3p texts to other Virgin Mobiles, when you've used up your 300 texts per month.

We can also confirm that by being a Virgin Media customer you're being able to take advantage of our lowest monthly tariff of £10 a month. We need to advise that we still have other packages available on a pay monthly basis where you'll have roll over, you'll be able to check this information online at virginmobile.com.

We'll make sure that your thoughts are passed onto the relevant department to look into.

We hope that this has helped to clear things up and we can only apologise for any inconvenience that may have been caused.

If there's anything else we can help you with, just reply to this email. You can also give us a call on 789 from any Virgin Mobile phone – it's just 10p, no matter how long you talk for. Or, you can call us on 0845 6000 789 from a fixed line phone. These calls are charged at local rate.

How did we do? If you'd like to give us some feedback, just click on the link below and fill in our online questionnaire. You might like to have your original email handy to read while you're doing it. We promise to use your answers to make our service the best it can be.

Click here to complete the survey.

Kind regards,

Chris Purdom
Virgin Mobile
raefil is offline   Reply With Quote