View Single Post
Old 30-11-2008, 15:34   #732
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: what game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
Thankyou, I persevered with it a bit longer and it was indeed worth it. Once you get to know the map a bit better, working out new routes and tactics it takes a lot of the tedium and frustration out of travelling to places and getting attacked in the process. The MP5SD is the dog's conkers
I love the 4 barrel grenade launcher.They never knew what hit 'em

I just can't play stuff like Gears of War anymore.... been playing VG for 25 years,i need something complex and great to excite me
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote