View Single Post
Old 21-07-2004, 22:44   #214
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

I have just watched:
The Arrival (1996)

Directed by: David Twohy
Writing credits: David Twohy

Cast:
Charlie Sheen .... Zane Zaminski
Lindsay Crouse .... Ilana Green
Richard Schiff .... Calvin, alias Cal
Shane .... JPL Guard #1
Ron Silver .... Phil Gordian & Mexican Guard
Teri Polo .... Char

Plot:
Zane Ziminski is fired from NASA after picking up unidentified signals from a distant location in space. His curiosity soon turn to sheer terror as he travels to Mexico, where a series of unexplained events lead him to believe that there are aliens all over the world. He gathers evidence to support this theory but will he ever have the chance to broadcast the 'facts' alive?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115571/

it was err i dunno - i wasnt excited i wasnt disapointed it had a low budget and sharlie sheen in a serious role (no fluffy bunny feet) give it a go if u like sci fi b movies that aint to bad

6/10 - no more no less not too bad.

btw feel free to edit this post and remove the pic if its to big or against ur rules blah blah
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote