Thread: UK Timeline The 100
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 10:15   #21
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: The 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd View Post
If you can get past the first episode of the new series it gets interesting. Can’t understand why it’s being broadcast at this time in the morning.
Agree. They start explaining something they set up in the previous series. That's as unspoilery as I can put it for others reading. Up to the point I've watched so far it's certainly unlike anything they've done on the show before. Not saying it's not been done elsewhere, but The 100 is very far from the source material now, from what I gather of the books.

If Channel 4 hadn't had those transmission problems on their channels I suspect the original 4Music 9pm would've gone ahead, similar to Supernatural. I can only imagine that the delay motivated part of their fanbase to complain that being on 4Music would mean it wasn't HD, and others who only get E4 via a Freeview relay transmitter complained they wouldn't see it at all, not even on All4 since 4Music content isn't on their app, as 4Music isn't as widely available on Freeview. Yet even after that they deemed the audience potential so low from previous series a graveyard slot would suffice to burn off the rights.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote