Thread: UK Timeline Rock & Chips
View Single Post
Old 25-01-2010, 21:17   #7
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki
Re: Rock & Chips

I liked the young Del Boy’s mannerisms, the way you figure out where he got his French phrases from and the whole Freddie "The Frog" thing.

The only downside for me was that it was a bit too pc (for the time it was meant to be set in), the continuity was a bit off at times, Nicholas Lyndhurst was a bit too old to be Freddie and his portrayal of him came across a bit too much like the evil Gary from “Goodnight Sweetheart”.

This was the first thing of the BBC's I have watched in ages and although I thought it was good it did however come across as more of an episode of Heartbeat at times but it was worth watching and I don’t think there is any need for a series.
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote