View Single Post
Old 28-04-2019, 17:53   #82
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Avengers: Endgame

I believe General Maximus is correct with his end credits explanation

---------- Post added at 17:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:44 ----------

Spoiler: 
OK, what I didn’t like:

1. The Hulk, absolutely ruined that character. That’s the end of the Hulk, I don’t see him returning to the MCU.
2. Ruined Thor, hopefully if Thor is in GOTG3, his character will be redeemed and not be the butt of the films jokes.
3. Bucky should have got the shield. I know in the comics Falcon has been Captain America, but so has Bucky, and at least Bucky is a super soldier. Sam would get his ass whooped by just about anyone.

What I did like:
1. Everything else.