Thread: 350M Random Disconnections?
View Single Post
Old 13-07-2021, 21:38   #6
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Random Disconnections?

Works fine for me. Tried it a few times and clicked on different links and no problems.

I have read the thread on the VM forums and have calmed down a bit. The connectivity issues seem to be down to a dhcp setting on the Asus routers rather than VM doing something their side to block modem mode. I would need to lookup what the difference is between the options but mine is set to aggressive mode by default and I have never had any problems in the 4 years that I have had this Asus router.

Last edited by General Maximus; 13-07-2021 at 21:49.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote