View Single Post
Old 20-07-2021, 16:27   #33
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Mobile UK Moves to Scrap Pay As You Go Packages

Have you activated your new SIM? I found this was a bit of a pain because you can only do it while connected to their network but I had no signal at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
This will be really useful for when my BB or 1p Mobile ever goes down and is enough for now, but how do you obtain up to 4 more (for if/when I can leave the house). I didn't see an option for more than one.
I'm pretty sure I saw in the small print somewhere that you can have up to 5. I can't find it now, but it might have been in the paperwork that came with the SIM - can you check? I've just ordered another one as a test. What's the worst that can happen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I feel a lot less vulnerable to outages where I may need to ring 999 now- thank you SP.
You can ring 999 (or 112) without a SIM anyway. Especially useful if you are out of range of your own operator but can get a signal on a different network.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote