View Single Post
Old 21-02-2021, 14:33   #1
rtho782
cf.addict

rtho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nicertho782 is just really nice
Virgin Media have cut my phone off

So, my mobile is part of my home broadband account. Due to the price rises I submitted a cancellation, hoping they would phone me with a better offer.

They did, but only if I would tie in for another 18m, which I don't want to do because Cityfibre are on the way and I want to get as far from [Mod Comment - derogatory term removed] Media as possible as soon as possible.

So, 11 days ago I cancelled the cancellation, staying on the same terms. My home broadband is therefore still working.

Of course, [Mod Comment - derogatory term removed] are inept, and depts cannot possibly coordinate anything, and my mobile is cut off.

Thanks for that.

Having spoken to the mobile people, they say they cannot do anything about it, as I need to talk to the "Oomph team" who are not open until monday. From my perspective, this is internal VM problems that should not be my problem, as a customer, how they organise themselves internally is nothing to do with me.

I honestly cannot wait to leave this awful company.

Last edited by Hugh; 21-02-2021 at 15:27.
rtho782 is offline   Reply With Quote