Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2014, 11:53   #856
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

I dont know why they dont merge All Scottish Football into the English Football League.

I watched some games last season, and most of the grounds were empty. This could be why they have no sponsor.

Its like Celtic, you might as well give them the title before the season starts, and then let the rest catch them up.

Most officials in Scottish football are scared about Celtic and Rangers in case they upset anyone.

I watched You Tube last season on the way the fans from both clubs react. There was a strong rumour that Celtic and Rangers were trying to 'jump the queue' and get into the EPL - becuae money counts.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote