View Single Post
Old 09-04-2021, 09:42   #5388
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
you’re appealing for your filmic universe to be internally consistent, which is no bad thing.
hallelujah

Quote:
You like to have the rules of the universe spelled out and then you like your characters to be seen to be obeying them. You even have a name for it, you call it your “realism factor”.
exactly. Whatever the genre and story, I accept the world/universe for what it is (like I said above, I have no problem with monsters existing and fighting one another) and as such, if an event happens which contradicts those established rules then I have a problem with it because as far as I am concerned it is unrealistic for the universe which has just been described to us.. This is why I don't have a problem with The Expanse. It is absolute perfection and I can't think of a single thing I have seen in any ep which has hit my realism factor (feel free to correct me).
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote