View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 18:14   #34
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: VM trying to collect old Telewest debt.

TV
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I have indeed had some shocking trouble with VM, but after intervention by Ofcom & a solicitor, everything has been sorted out & I have been adequately compensated for how I was treated. It is a fact, however, that I have now allowed most business contracts to expire to limit my contact with staff who can often barely speak English and appear to have a limited grasp of manners or common sense. I have been told off the record that VM are looking to stop using these foreign call centres. I do hope that this comes to fruition as many problems would be resolved at a stroke.

I am, however, under no illusion that many, many other people are still being treated badly by this company; a great deal of whom won't be in a position to obtain legal advice & representation.

I speak as I find. When NTL & Telewest rebranded to VM, I found that customer service & the hardware improved. Since LG got their hands on the company it's gone further & further down the pan.

Virgin Media are the most complained about Pay TV provider and, only two days ago, Ofcom told VM to 'up it's game'.

I post about a wide variety of subjects, both negative & positive. Sometimes these involve VM & this forum was actually created to enable people to do this.

Unless otherwise stated, threads that I start are indeed about the subjects in question and not me as an individual and the phrase 'Play the ball, not the man' seems apt.
Sorry but if l had the number of problems you have had l would unless they are paying me. I would have Walked away ��