View Single Post
Old 18-03-2021, 12:37   #6
alanbjames
R.I.P.

Services: XL Phone, XXXL Gig1 BB SH4 (wired).
alanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these partsalanbjames is just so famous around these parts
Re: Ultrabrite Smart Plugs

Right i have an issue with these plugs since a change of router.

I was using a Netgear X6 Nighthawk R8000 using DDWRT. This failed and ive now had to fall back on a spare Asus RT-AC87u.

I couldnt get the plugs to connect at all and i removed them from the list of devices and tried readding them on the 2.4Ghz network as it suggested, now i hold the button to get the light to flash and i follow the app instructions, the light stops flashing as if its been found and added but it says it cant find any devices.

Now im going into hospital for the weekend and i hope people on here will come up with some sort of recommendations for me what i can try for when i get home.

Thanks.
alanbjames is offline   Reply With Quote