Thread: General Changes to Virgin TV (2021)
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2021, 13:13   #1690
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Changes to Virgin TV (2021)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legendkiller2k View Post
Please keep in mind i said "expected" everything is in place just waiting for VM to flip the switch now so to say
When I first saw your post on Friday night I was thinking of the following until my sources told me otherwise yesterday.

-B4U Plus
-MUTV HD
-POP Max
-CNBC HD
-Nick Jr. HD
-Gemporia Craft
-Sky News Arabia
-Court TV
-That's TV Gold
-Boomerang HD
-WION

---------- Post added at 13:03 ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Given VM’s past hints, it is likely to be Disney+. Hopefully, Discovery+ and Apple+ aren’t too far down the line.
I KNOW that Virgin Media are in on going talks with one of them on your post.

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Well Ch100 often hosts pop-up channels and Ch606 is in the News section. And when BT has done sporting freebies they've been in Sports and Ch100. So that would fit.
When I was posting my post last night I was thinking that E4 may move or be axe by Virgin Media tonight so Sky News COP 26 Channel can launch on Virgin UK Channel 106 and also to make way for BBC THREE HD to launch in January 2022 on that Channel.

---------- Post added at 13:13 ---------- Previous post was at 13:08 ----------

epsilon has posted the following over on DS Forum in the last few days about what may happen to Channel 106.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilon via DS Forum View Post
Just a heads up. I've been informed that a couple of information slates are being prepared. They have service names of "Important Information" and are configured to use channel numbers 100 and 106. No other information is available but this seems to mean that E4 will be moving away from 106.

I probably won't be around much over the next few weeks but will update whenever possible.

The pre-launch EPG slots have changed, or at least one of them. Channel 100 is still in the configuration, with channel 106 being changed to 114. So a movement from the existing E4 slot to the existing ITV +1 slot. Confused yet? There seems to be no logic to this.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info